Reclaiming Wonder: My Pledge
• I believe I'm surrounded by wonders great and small, all the time, wherever I am.
• I understand that many of those wonders lie hidden to first glances.
• I will open my spirit to those wonders; my eyes, my ears, my heart will follow.
• I will make time for awareness, curiosity and wonder.
• I will turn off the television, put down the book and start looking, learning and living first-hand.
• I will decide for myself what entertains me and, more importantly, what nourishes my soul.
• I will carefully examine the myth of certainty, and value learning more than knowing.
• I will notice and celebrate the power of presence.
• I will be more aware of the miracle of grace that resides around and within every person.
• I will rise above bias and fear, and find the good in every person, every thing, every situation.
• I will shine the light of my own spirit, and will give others the chance to shine too.
• I will try to experience everything as if it were for the first time.
• I will approach each day with faith in Nature's instruction, and gratitude for being Her pupil.
• I will be patient with both Nature and myself, celebrating small steps toward understanding.
To order your free, framable, full-color Pledge Document, just send an e-mail, with "Reclaiming Wonder" as the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll receive a print-quality digital file you can print out, frame, or make the background of your computer desktop.
Give a framed copy to someone you know who's also yearning to reclaim
wonder in his/her life.
Thanks for taking the Reclaiming Wonder Pledge! Have a wonder-full day!
© Copyright 2016 Jeffrey D. Willius